Chatsworth has officially launched it's RMR® family of NEMA-rated industrial enclosures.
Protecting and securing electronics, computer, networking and communications equipment in warehouse, manufacturing and certain outdoor environments is an important part of running a successful business.
Often Information and Communications Technology Equipment (ICT/ITE) and electronic automation and industrial controls are located outside traditional telecommunications and equipment rooms, and require NEMA-rated enclosures.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) offers enclosures that are completely sealed, providing electronic equipment with added protection against dust and liquid penetration.
RMR®, pronounced "armor," provides solutions engineered specifically for technology, automation and control equipment in harsh environments. RMR enclosures are NEMA Type 12 and IP 55 protection rated to verify that equipment within is protected from the intrusion of solid foreign objects such as dirt, dust, lint and fibers, as well as from mild, non-corrosive, liquid ingresses such as light dripping and splashing.
RMR Enclosures include:
- Modular and wall-mounted enclosures
- NEMA Type 12 and IP 55 protection rating
- Fully welded, steel construction
- Powder coat paint finish
- Formed-in-place, foam gaskets
- Cooling and cable management options
- Range of standard sizes
- User configurable modifications (size, openings, color)
- Kitted with accessories to match job requirements
- Short lead times for modified enclosures